Saturday, December 13, 2008

Preliminary Results

I got a call from the nurse with the preliminary results from my most recent tests. And so far the news looks good. My bones are "stable" and the liver shows more improvement. Stable means that there was no change from the last scan; no improvement, but it didn't get any worse so that is always a blessing. I will have the final results for you all next week as soon as I get them. Hopefully that is when I will also find out whether I can take a break from chemo therapy. Seeing that I have been getting more and more side effects from the chemo I think the break would do the body good. Thanks for keeping me in your prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YaY & Thank the Lord!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Gail, keep up fight. Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year from Josh Laban and the family!