Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hair everywhere...except where you want it!

The new pics shows that I found a cute hair do that I like and I've been wearing it and getting compliments so that's great. (I actually went out a few times to more than the dr.'s office so that's always great to get a break from the apartment!!) But of course underneath the hair is the baldness that still sticks out as an example that girl you have cancer...and your body is still fighting it. Its like you know you have the disease, but when you have such an obvious example right in front of you its hard to forget!

Ok so being bald...yes its a side effect of the chemo and the radiation that I have had. But why is it now that hair is growing EVERYPLACE else except my head!!! I never had hair to shave on my legs or just random bush growing in certain body parts...until now. I find this crazy and a little amusing. Of course my more hairy friends tell me get a razor and get over it. But still its like man, lets transfer some of this hair growth to the bald dome and get that started! But I think I did see a few strands the other day and someone mentioned that I have one patch of hair in the back...so its making a comeback! Lets just see how long it takes!

7 comments:

Daria said...

Very cute .... I like it.

Brenda Odovichuc said...

Hi Gail
I got your blog address off Daria's sight and I just finsihed reading each and every one of your posts. I too am battling Stage 4 Breast Cancer. I just turned 32 and I have my 6th round of chemo next week. As my sister-in-Christ, you inspire me!
Brenda

Vex said...

You crack me up! You look gereat posing like a Vogue model or something, and being one of those hairy ones... welcome to the club but I feel you shaving is just an extra step I would like to skip once in a while. You looking good!

Unknown said...

"random bush growing in certain body pats" Gail you are so funny

Anonymous said...

America's Next Top Model returns!!! LOL

MomtoLaylah said...

Looking good girl!

zetagirl said...

Ok, Gayle, "random bush" bwahahahaha. You are too hilarious. You look so cute. I'm loving the whole fit and the hair. Fabu!