Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lets go Temodar Lets go!


I will be starting the new drug this week. Time for some Temodar! So as I stated before this is a brain tumor chemo that I'm trying to see if it can improve the brain situation. But we know its all in God's hands and what best hands can we be in!!! Thanks for all the prayers from everyone as well.

Even though I don't want to, I will add a picture just so you all can see the ever expanding cheek bones. I didn't' realize that they had gotten so big. I guess you don't realize unless you take a picture and really have a look. Its one thing when you are sick and you know how you feel inside, but when its right there in front your face it takes on a whole new meaning. I try not to focus on the outside appearance because what are we but dust to the earth right? But human nature takes over and its like man what can I do to make it better. I have to stay on the steroids so I have to deal with these side effects the best I know how, but doesn't make it any easier. So if anyone has the bomb makeup suggestions to reduce my double chin and cheeks send it my way!! And also for the gutt as well because the steriods increase appetite and apparently fat as well!! So I will try on my part to try and stay active but again it is difficult when your entire body has just metamorpized into something Shrek like! I am now princess Fiona.



By the way...any one need a 3 month supply of Tykerb and Xeloda chemo drugs contact me for clearance sale! LOL I have like 2 months of this stuff and it will just go to waste. Such a shame and waste of product and money!!




10 comments:

Thickness said...

You are truly an inspiration to us all! You continue to shine and be strong! I love you with all my heart, and I want you to know that you are one BEAUTIFUL girl!!.

Stay sweet and always remember that I'm praying for you. Without him we are nothing.

Daria said...

Love your post and your attitude ...

Steroids have given me a double chin, chemo belly and about 20 extra pounds ... sorry no help from me.

Anonymous said...

From one big cheeks sista to another...girl you are beautiful. And, I don't see any minut resemblance of you to Princess Fiona so stop your craziness!!! I'm praying for your healing as always. Luv Ya!!!

Unknown said...

We love your spirit and courage. You are in our prayers. - the Laban family ( Josh, Jess, and Amelie)

restridge said...

Gail you are a very beautiful sista that is full of faith and courage. Continue to be strong and remember that God has everything in control. Trust in him and he will see you through. My prayers are with you.

CeeCeeBee said...

Your fighting, positive spirit is so awesome Gail! You have another friend in your praying ranks. Let God be glorified through the good and the bad.

Cat said...

You still got killer "guns"! Thoughts and prayers as usual.

Anonymous said...

I think you look great. At least your cheeks haven't sunken in. I also think Princess Fiona is cute too, in her own way...although, I don't see the resemblance.
Keep your head up. God is in control. I will keep you in my prayers. Love you girl.

Unknown said...

from since we were back in st. thomas you were always one of the most caring and beautiful people i have ever known. situations do not change character. i am blessed to know you. i only wish to have half your courage. always in my thoughts and prayers
-kassandra

WhiteStone said...

I like your sense of humor in likening your steroid enhanced self to Princess Fiona. I'm not doing steroids but I have to admit that with my bald head and by sticking out my ears and making only a slight face, I'm a dead ringer for Gollum. And, no, I will not, not, not take a photo of myself looking like that critter. God bless you.