Friday, August 21, 2009

the Man Up Clinic

Let me tell you folks this Therapy Center is not like the other place where I was. This should be called the "Man Up" hospital. Example: these people took my catheter out and said heifer you are going to muscle on over to that bedside commode...even though you can't walk!! And you need to wash up, here is your basin with some water and soap have at it...well could you help me with my back at least? So lets just say they are more hands off than the other hospital lets put it that way. But I guess that is the point of therapy. To make you strong and stand up on your own so if that is the case then they are definitely doing it.

But whatever they do, the goal is to get back some strength in these muscles so I can get around again so whatever I gotta do to make that happen that is what its going to take.

7 comments:

Daria said...

Interesting ...

Anonymous said...

I think about you alot, look at our diva pictures from AAF meetings too...just wanted to say hello. Your girl, Lahoma

Anonymous said...

Keep your head up. This is just another part of the test. Trust in God. Love you girl, Tasha

Unknown said...

God is in control. Keep your sense of humor, that's therapy in itself. ALWAYS in my prayers.

Darlene said...

Man up hospital is the place for you then. Those are your fav words and now you have to do it for real. I know you can. Keep fighting! You are in so many of our thoughts and prayers.

Vex said...

Well at least they're not saying "Ms. Douglas" every minute so that's a plus?

Unknown said...

I know you can do it! The question of the day is......did you meet your husband yet?!?!