Thursday, August 20, 2009

They tried to make me go to rehab...

After two centers rejecting me, I am now on my way to the Barbeton rehabilitation center. The did over the paperwork and assessment one day and then I was told next day I am out of here. So I really should go get my nursing assistant friends so I can carefully raid my room and make sure I don't forget anything...hey every single thing in here has been paid for (or i will be getting billed for) so it shouldn't matter. Don't worry I am leaving their bedpan!

I haven't visited this rehab location so just hoping that its not just a souped up nursing home, where my conversations will be about hip replacements, backed up colons and great grand kids! Hey but you never know, might find a husband...heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. LOL

3 comments:

yaadgyrl in philly said...

You're so funny...I miss you chica!!! Hugs and kisses.

Unknown said...

Make sure he is private paying and not on Medicaid that means he has money

Vex said...

lol @ BigDaddy I have to agree have to be able to take care of the Queen!