Tuesday, October 14, 2008

No hair to fake hair


One of the biggest tell tale signs of having cancer is loosing your hair. One thing people don't realize is that you don't just loose the hair on your head. ALL your hair can fall out including your underarms, eyelashes and your eyebrows. You never realize how naked your face looks until you see your eyebrows disappearing. Who wants to look surprised all the time. Bald and surprised? That is too much. So here comes the fake hair. To date I have one wig and I recently got some brow shapers to start drawing in my eyebrows. Time for me to pile on the makeup and make all this "fakeness" look real. I will have to get use to the wigs though...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brow shapers? You learn something new everyday. Hey whatever works, go with it!!! Welcome to the world of wigs my dear Grasshopper, LOL.

Myrnat said...

Use this as an opportunity to try out new hairstyles and color. Go wild! You know I'll only talk about you a little bit... Love ya!

Juelis said...

HEY did you get the 'sexy mama, hot date' wig I showed you. :-) I can only help you pick them...cant go further than that cause I have no experience but my cousin...wow she makes Wigs look as hot...I don't know WHAT!!! Gotta hook you up with her as a consultant.

Vex said...

I don't know why you have such a love hate relationship with the bush, I mean hair. Embrace it, be one with it and wear it PROUD, Divalicous :)

LeCee said...

Fabulous! I'm loving it.