Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Got Gas? I have something just for you!


Being home all day I watch TV and surf the web a lot. Because of that I get to see and read about all kinds of foolish products that are out there...I heard about this one I had to share

Picture this: Romantic evening with your significant other complete with candlelight, champagne and a great meal. Conversation is going good and you feel like the night couldn't get any better. Nothing could go wrong tonight! But then u feel it...that quick movement in the stomach, oh no, it can't be....but it is: GAS. Now what to do, sneak it out praying that its not lethal? Ask to go to the bathroom...and interrupt the vibe of the evening? No worries!

Introducing Subtle Butt disposable gas neutralizers! No more lethal smelling gas! Here is how it works:
  1. Just apply the small square patch to the back of your undergarments where you think your gas hits
  2. Let errrrr rip; cut loose; gas it up; fart away
  3. When you finished wearing it, toss it away...its disposable!
http://www.garmentguard.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=8

I found this to be so hilarious I had to write about it! The company that makes this stuff "Garment Guard" also makes disposable underarm shields which is their main product. The Subtle Butt product is new.

8 comments:

LeCee said...

I could get some of these for a few folks I know as christmas presents.

Thickness said...

Hi Baby Girl,

What's shaking bacon? This was too funny.

Unknown said...

that is hilarious I can't believe that it's real!

Vex said...

Talking about the mood. So what happens when the next party has to undress you? Just a thought...

Patti-J said...

That is hilarious... but who doesn't experience those embarassing moments

Anonymous said...

LMAO...that was toooooooo funny.

Khalilah said...

This sounds interesting...all i'm saying is "square patch"? so...this is assuming one is not wearing a thong? There needs to be a rectangular patch. Then what if the guys are not wearing those nice fitted boxer briefs or them tight ones but the other boxers; the patch going to be moving around? I could go on...but ahhmm yeah

I'm just saying...

Glenesha said...

Would you believe I heard this advertise on the radio last week? I thought of you! LOL