Monday, September 22, 2008

RE: the Devil List

You may have noticed that I have a "devil list" on this blog page. For those that know me you know that I tend to call companies "devils" if they have somehow provided bad service or some other bad experience to myself or my close friends. My memory isn't always the greatest so this list may be missing some of the "devils" that are still out there. As I remember I will continue to add to the list. If you feel strongly that there should be a company added to the list please reply and let me know!

8 comments:

Hyma said...

I second the Vegi cleanse . . . pure torture. But we "Manned Up" and gave it a try . . . NEVER again.

Unknown said...

We both know what the real devil company is. We'll keep it between you and I to protect the guilty (ha, ha!)

Vex said...

The devil list I should say AOl and Sprint are tie for first place!!!

ferne said...

What?? I denounce that statement. Vegi heal is not the Devil. There were and are many success stories.

Unknown said...

I have to say AT&T is king! High prices and the lady at the story had the nerve to tell me today that she has never had a dropped call while being on the AT&T network. Please!!!

Myrnat said...

I second that AT&T is definitely the devil...

Darlene said...

why is qvc not on this list?

dapperd said...

My additions to the devil's list:

Your Delaware hospital - misdiagnosing your conditon and putting your life in danger; that Er dept need to be fired

CHmm dept - having consultants raid the joint like they running things and causing havoc among the employees while they don't know jack

Herb Chambers Infiniti - rip off artists; they give me an outrageous quote on fixing my whip and then have the nerve to tell me I should trade it in to them since it will cost them less to fix it for themselves; b**chs

Kelly Infiniti - more rip off artists

That's all I can think of right now