Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Questions Questions Questions


Its great to have people that love you and care for you. And I know that I have been blessed with tons of people who are all praying for me to get better and beat this. And I thank God for this. But sometimes people ask alot of questions and I get flash backs of being arrested by the po po. Its like drill sergeant question after question: "how are you?", "how are you feeling?", "what have you been doing?", "when will you be done with treatment?", "did you throw up today?", "what did you eat today?", "what do you do all day?", "how are you feeling emotionally?", "are you getting excersise?", "are you excerscising your mind?"

Sometimes I just want to say enough is enough and I dont have any answers. Sometimes I just feel like not talking about it...maybe thats not the healthy way out but that is how I feel most of the time. The only thing I know is that I wish I was normal and healthy and back to my old routine even though I can hardly remember what my old routine was!

Now for all you all that asks questions its okay...was just letting out some steam. Keep checking up on me and ask me questions and make sure i'm okay. And thanks for looking out for me and I love you all.

11 comments:

Vex said...

You didn't have to tell everyone about me asking all those questions missy... :( But it's alright! You are a soldier... Nice to see you getting all feely touchy about it ;) ha ha

Unknown said...

Hey just dropping a line to say I'm really enjoying your blog! It's fun to see what you'll post next.. As for this post, you need to man up! :) You know we love you and we just want to make sure you're doing ok.

Khalilah said...

Yes, drill sergeant Khalilah over here! When were you arrested? flashbacks? sounds like a confession to me... let it out, let it out

Man up. Love you too...

SUNSHINE40 said...

Your Blog is awesome. Glad to see you venting. Thanks for answering all my questions when you didn't feel like it. I love you for that. You have always had my back, I've got yours now. 'm calling your butt tomorrow just for that..

Did you go for a walk today? LOL!

Myrnat said...

OK, I feel like this blog is directed at me...Yes, I am proudly one of the people who love you and harrass you about taking care of yourself. Sorry no apologies for that.

However, I will apologize for not disguising the million and one questions in a more conniving way...

Love you, and did you eat and take a walk today! Smooches...

Unknown said...

I know this is general but considering that i was drilling you just last night i feel bad. I will try to keep them to a minium.

Anonymous said...

It is hard to want to know, and know that it is hard for you to talk about(over and over).
Fact of the matter is...we love you girl.

LivePassion said...

Ok buddy, I gon stop asking you the same thing all the time. I'll just tell you how TJ and the other two driving me mad! This blog is a good form of therapy for real, it works and it's cheaper than going to the therapist office! With gas prices and all it's a beating! So keep blogging keep our love in your thoughts and in your heart, and continue using this blog to tell us about ourselves :) your fam at cedar park drive love ya!

Darlene said...

i think you directed me to your blog for a reason :) all i'm saying is if you ask how i'm doing, i'm entitled to ask how you are. :) so it go! think i should call khalilah for a workout plan for this weekend.

Aesha said...

Whoo...I thought you were talking about me! :P

Sherita said...

Looks like we have all been bitten by the guilt bug. I know I have asked a question or two or twelve :-) You know you can't fault me for caring. I love ya Bookie..your strength and courage is inspiring. No one can carry your cross as strongly as you have. You are a survivor! Continue to seek him and no that you have come a long way from where you started from and God didn't bring you this far to leave you (hope you still listening to that song).