Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Big Food

Now everyone knows that I love "big food". Big food is when someone has prepared a huge meal with all the best things. For example, I had some friends visit this weekend. One friend brought big food for me: saltfish, dukana, curry chicken, even real tea bush (for bush tea). My other friend cooked: mashed potatoes, baked chicken, mixed veggies, cabbage and corn, and cheesecake. So as you can tell big food to me is anything, it just gotta be good!

But nowadays its such a hassle to eat. I go from feeling ok to feeling extremely hungry, and when you feel too hungry is when you start to feel sick. So then I have to hustle to get food and nausea meds and eat before sickness creeps in...its all such a hassle. So it takes some of the joy out of the big food eating. I've been told that after chemo it gets better so I guess I just need to wait and see. In the interim, please be aware that all my visitors are still required to cook me food or take me out to eat...that has not changed! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha. I think a trip to the cheesecake factory is in order!

Anonymous said...

When u come back 2 dey rock we will definately hit up some big food...i promise we will stay away from Hooters!!! Also walk with them same friends and then invite me over for dinner, LOL.

zetagirl said...

Hey Chica!!!
I like big food, too!!! Hey, when we get back to the 'A' (that's for that slow town called Akron lol), we need to check out some more restaurants!!! I need to learn how to make that saltfish and stuff instead of depending on our lovely friend. Nah...she know I can't do it lolol!

Thickness said...

Hey Baby Girl,

LAWD you mek me mouth wata!!! I could do wid some a dah saltfish and dukuna right now and so. I know how to do the saltfish but the dukuna little too much wuk fu me :)