Thursday, April 23, 2009

A week down and still around

So I have a week under my plate with the new treatment and I am still around to talk about it! LOL. I must say that on the first day of new treatment I think I was just waiting around for the end to come...most of it all being mental. But again through God's help...and with Auntie here I got through it. Sometimes you think you are taking things all in stride and thinking man I got this under control and all you have to do is focus and have a plan and it will all work out. But sometimes you are just not prepared and it just hits all at once and its all you can do to just hold on for that moment and not just go completely in the deep end. I think I freaked out people a little when I told them that I wasn't really doing well because they are so use to me being fine and just going with the flow. Everyone has their ups and downs and its something that we may not be prepared for but its something that we know will happen and when it does just pray through it and wait for it to pass. And having some anti-anxiety pills accessible isn't a bad idea either! :)

3 comments:

Myrnat said...

Well one week down...how much more to go? Whatever it is you'll make it with prayer and the support of your friends. We love you, hang in there!

Daria said...

Often we are strong for others ... and when we feel vulnerable and afraid, people worry ...

Thinking of you as you go through the 'downs' ...

Vex said...

I don't know why you think you're going anywhere. You survived week 1 and we're waiting to hear more. Who else am I going to get to read about? You are blessed and don't you forget that.