Wednesday, June 17, 2009

One thing after another...after another...

You remember a few blog postings ago I discuss these these skin lesions that have come up on me lately and I am just not sure what they are or where they came from. So after talking to the doctor they elected to keep me in the "cooties" room at the hospital so there I sat from my hospital bed typing out this posting. So they kept me overnight in the hospital to try and figure out what is going on. So they continued to keep me at the Cleveland Clinic "cooties" room in the ER just waiting on results from some biopsies and cultures that they pulled so they can say whether its bacteria or something else. I think they have ruled out things like shingles and chicken pox and herpes syntrex because of how the lesions are sporadic and one of them oozed alot of stuff so one doctor was thinking staph bacteria? Not sure what it is I just hope they figure it out and fix it! They have already started giving me some antibiotics so they are also playing roulette trying to figure out what this is.

As I always say if it isn't one thing its another...I couldn't just get the news that chemo isn't working..I had to get like a full body fungal infection to just kick it into gear! Maybe one of these days I will just have ONE thing happen to me at a time.

No comments: